General Terms & Condition
- J V Chauffeur Services operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- All and any business undertaken by J V Chauffeur Services shall be transacted solely on the conditions herein set out. Each condition shall be deemed to be incorporated in any agreement between J V Chauffeur Services and its client’s. All orders are accepted from clients on the understanding that the client agrees to those terms and conditions of business to the exclusion of all others.
- J V Chauffeur Services request a minimum of 48 hours notice for any online / email bookings.
- If you would like to book a vehicle with less than 24 hours notice , please call our office on +44(0)1708 766777.
- A 50% surcharge is applied on public holiday(s).
- A 100% surcharge is applied on Christmas Eve from 17.00, Christmas Day all day, Boxing Day all day, New Years Eve from 17.00 and News Years Day all day.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our chauffeurs are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outwith our control.
- We may provide sub-contracted chauffeurs and vehicles occasionally.
- J V Chauffeur Services or sub-contractors accept no responsibility for any delays or implications however caused.
- Every effort will be made to carry out the booking but it due performance is subject to cancellation by us or to such variation that we may find necessary or result of any act of god, war, strike, lockout or any labour dispute, fire, flood, drought, legislation or other cause beyond our control.
- The chauffeur will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and legal speed limits.
- J V Chauffeur Services or sub-contractors prohibit any other than the chauffeur from driving the vehicle.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of the vehicle on hire to them and will be charged accordingly for any repairs or valeting required in order reinstating a vehicle to working order.
- By supplying your email address you permit J V Chauffeur Services to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email address to any third party.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what were agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged accordingly.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to complete bookings for reasons beyond our control, an alternative vehicle will be offered, if available or a full refund will be given. Beyond this J V Chauffeur Services will not be responsible for any loss / implication.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time necessary.
- Every effort will be made by J V Chauffeur Services to ensure that vehicle(s) or sub-contractor(s) arrive on time.
- Our chauffeur(s) will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the client.
- A reasonable amount of ordinary passenger luggage is allowed, but luggage, which is in the opinion of the chauffeur amounts to excessive weight, will not be carried. For safety and comfort on no occasion will we put luggage on the seats, as they may get damaged.
- J V Chauffeur Services vehicle(s) and sub-contracted vehicle(s) are fully insured for passenger(s). However, clients properties are carried entirely at their own risk and J V Chauffeur Services shall not be held responsible / liable for any loss / damage to such property.
- J V Chauffeur Services will keep a lost property book at their office, and will endeavour to return any lost goods left in our vehicle(s) or sub-contracted vehicle(s) to the client, you may also be charged for this extra journey made by the chauffeur.
- J V Chauffeur Services and its sub-contractors have the right to refuse to carry any passenger who is thought be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and whose behaviour poses a threat either to the chauffeur, the vehicle or any other passenger(s).
- Nothing contained in these terms and conditions can affect the client’s statutory rights.